The Compliance Assistant will be responsible for reviewing all consumer and attendant documentation and suggesting corrections upon review and completing EIM and necessary MCO and state required compliance mandates..
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work closely with the Compliance Team to conduct quarterly audits and EIM reports.
- Review consumer’s profile and attendant documentation in efile regularly checking for errors or missing files
- Manually verify visits, Awake/Alert checks ; Hospitalization and ER visits..
- Track ILC quarterly calls/visits/ILP completions
- Help with the correction of documentation that may have errors or missing files by assisting persons responsible for said documentation.
- Attend and participate in required meetings and trainings.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Associate’s degree or equivalent from a two-year college or university school, Bachelor’s Degree preferred; or five to seven years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.