Human Resources Assistant processes, verifies, and maintains personnel employment-related documentation, and works in close coordination with the activities of the IL coordinators to ensure quality service to consumers by performing the following duties.
- Pre-screens employment applications, obtains necessary background checks and clearances
- Prepares and completes attendant hiring packages.
- Recruit new applicants and review resumes to match applicants with job requirements to meet hiring needs.
- Enters attendant and consumer information into internal databases, such as In-Site, Rubex eFile, HHAeXchange and HRMS, and any other databases deemed necessary.
- Explains company personnel policies and procedures to employees and/or job applicants.
- Offers assistance with specific training courses to help the candidate with the onboarding process.
High School diploma or equivalent; two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.