The Human Resources Assistant processes, verifies, and maintains personnel employment related documentation and works in close coordination with the activities of the IL Coordinators to ensure quality service to consumers by performing the following duties:
- Pre-screen employment applications, obtains necessary background checks and clearances for onboarding.
- Prepares and completed hiring packets for DON Support Professionals
- Recruit new applicants and review resumes to match applicants with job requirements to meet hiring needs
- Enter information into internal databases such as In-site, eFile, HHA eXhange and HRMS, and any other systems deemed necessary
- Offers assistance with specific training courses to help applicants with the onboarding process
High school diploma or equivalent; two years related experiences and or training, or equivalent combination of education and experiences.