The Warehouse Associate/Technician will perform tasks involving physical labor at the reclamation store. This includes operating hand and power tools of all types and cleaning and preparing the deconstruction materials for inventory. In addition, the Warehouse Associate/Technician will coordinate the efforts around the receipt, repairs and distribution of durable medical equipment (DME) for the Center for Independent Living (CIL).
- Receive donations, inspect, clean and stage for inventory.
- Assist with pricing and entering items into inventory.
- Work as a team member to gather, organize, clean and store re-usable building materials.
- Safely and efficiently clean deconstructed building materials such as 2×4’s – de-nail, inspect, grade, inventory.
- Assist customer service area with stocking store and helping customers with needs in showroom and retail area.
- Maintain an accurate inventory list of durable medical equipment in each DON site location.
- Maintain accurate list of items received and distributed along with maintaining the waiting list of consumers that have reached out for equipment.
- Provide basic service to accept donations, clean and sanitize equipment and schedule equipment deliveries to get merchandise turned around in a timely fashion,
Qualifications needed: High school or equivalent and 2-5 years related experience in construction or combination of education and experience.