DON Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, or the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or disability.
If you are looking for rewarding work, DON Services is seeking compassionate care givers to provide personal assistant services to help Consumers live independently and successfully at home.
DON Services offers a flexible schedule for attendants aligned with meeting consumer needs. We have various shifts across every day of the week.
NOTE: DON Services requires the following minimum qualifications for employment as a Personal Attendant:
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have the required skills to perform Personal Attendant services as specified in the Consumer’s Service Plan
- Possess basic math, reading, and writing skills
- Possess a valid Social Security number
- Must be willing to submit to a criminal records check, child abuse check
- Must demonstrate the capability to perform health maintenance activities required by the Consumer and/or specified in the Consumer’s Personal Support Plan, or be willing to receive training in performance of health maintenance activity
View more employment opportunities on Zip Recruiter