How to donate:
Drop off location: 424 N. Croton Ave. New Castle, PA 16101, M-F 8 am to 3 pm. Donation receipts provided upon request.
Donations may only be dropped off during business hours. (Leaving donations outside is considered dumping).
What we accept:
- Building materials — lumber, trim, sheet goods, roofing, pipe, etc
- Cabinets — kitchen, vanity, medicine, etc.
- Flooring & Tile
- Hardware — electrical, tools, nails.screws, knobs, etc.
- Light fixtures
- New windows/shutters
If your item is not on our list, please ask an associate. Items must be in acceptable condition as to re-sell to other customers.
What we do not accept:
- Items with mold/rot
- Florescent bulbs
- Furniture with upholstery
- Chemical cleaners/liquids
- Insulation that is not wrapped
- Used tile with grout
- Unframed glass / mirrors
- Luggage / Sporting goods
We reserve the right to deny any items that cannot be resold or are over-stocked.